Monday 20 July 2015

Flat Sweet Flat | Homeware Haul


From a cave-like student flat to what feels like a gleaming palace, I am now settled into my new flat. The word settled meaning finally having internet. I had to spend a good few weeks waiting for it to be installed and oh boy, I did not realise how much I rely on it. Instagram, Facebook and Twitter was accessible through my phone but blogger was a big no. At least it gave me time to think about what I really want to do with my blog and upcoming posts.

A new flat means serious homeware shopping. Anyone else get more excited about homeware shopping than clothes shopping? I bought this very instagramable jar and straw from a country chic shop in Cornwall whilst visiting family. Perfect for juices, iced coffee or simply water. I find them much more satisfying to drink out of, guilty pleasure! 


Next have a beautiful range of bedding and in the end I decided on a grey, white and yellow colour scheme. Different from my usual pink and white but I really love it. Fresh and bright with cushions (also from Next) and a grey throw to make it feel cosy.


The fireplace in my room is my favourite part of the flat. It will probably get changed a billion times but I'm really happy with the way it looks at the moment. The plants are from IKEA along with the white lantern and pots. I love having snippets of inspiration lying around to brighten up my day so I bought the postcards from Paperchase. My favourite is "the world is your oyster". A great morning pick me up!


Little side note: I am starting a YouTube channel very soon all about healthy eating and my vegan lifestyle so look out for links and videos!

2 comments:

  1. I need to find myself one of those jars, because I agree with you, they're perfect for insta!
    http://onthehs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete